1. K-State home
  2. »College of Agriculture
  3. »Future Students
  4. »Get Started
  5. »Apply for Financial Assistance

College of Agriculture

Apply for Financial Assistance

2. Apply for Financial Assistance

For all financial assistance based on financial need, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. You can also apply for financial assistance on-line. Follow instructions provided in the application packet, which is available from your high school counselor, community college student affairs office or the K-State Student Financial Assistance Office.

Direct questions concerning scholarships or financial aid to: ksusfa@k-state.edu

Financial Aid

The following financial programs require the FAFSA application: Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG), Federal College Work Study, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Stafford Loan and the Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS). Remember, to receive financial assistance at K-State, you must be admitted to the university.