How do I join MANRRS?
You can become a member by contacting another member or chapter advisor. K-State MANRRS welcomes members without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap or age.
MANRRS has several types of members:
- Regular: Those whose disciplines are included in the agricultural and natural resource sciences.
- Affiliate: Those whose disciplines are related to, but not usually included in, the agricultural and natural resource sciences.
- Associate: Those who are granted membership based on their contributions to the agricultural and natural resource sciences.
Individual members are designated as:
- Undergraduate/Graduate Student: Enrolled full-time in an accredited educational institution and/or program that leads to the award of an associate or undergraduate (post baccalaureate professional or graduate) degree.
- Professional: Working and not enrolled as a full-time student.
- Special (Supporting Member or Honorary Member): Contact the Chapter Advisor for qualifications.