Diversity Programs Student Services
The Diversity Programs Office is designed to educate and prepare students for competition in a multiculturally diverse workforce.
Our office provides:
- Scholarship opportunities
- International opportunities
- Annual conference and career fair
- Academic and career advising
- Student socialization
- Professional experience (through co-ops, internships, and career placement)
- Professional development workshops
- and much more!
The Diversity Programs Office also serves as host to the Kansas State Minorities in Agriculture Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS) Chapter. The K-State MANRRS chapter is composed of undergraduate and graduate students that focus on providing support and encouragement to ethnic minorities studying agricultural sciences and related fields. The student leadership receives the necessary guidance and direction that leads to a bright future for ethnic minorities in agriculture. Click MANRRS to learn more.
For more information, contact us or, better yet, stop by for a visit. We're here to help!