Undergraduate minors provide students an opportunity to emphasize study in an area outside their major curriculum.
- A minor will require completion of at least 15 designated credit hours of required coursework outside of the major.
- Courses forming a minor may be used to satisfy the general requirements of a major curriculum, including free electives.
- Students who have declared an approved minor and completed all requirements for it will receive official recognition for that emphasis on their permanent records.
To pursue a minor in the College of Agriculture, students must:
- file a declaration of intent to pursue a minor with a minor-granting department, and
- consult with an advisor in the minor-granting department prior to enrolling in the last three courses used to satisfy minor requirements.