1. K-State home
  2. »College of Agriculture
  3. »About
  4. »What is MANRRS?
  5. »Types of Membership

College of Agriculture

How do I join MANRRS?

You can become a member by contacting another member or chapter advisor. K-State MANRRS welcomes members without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap or age.

MANRRS has several types of members:

  • Regular: Those whose disciplines are included in the agricultural and natural resource sciences.
  • Affiliate: Those whose disciplines are related to, but not usually included in, the agricultural and natural resource sciences.
  • Associate: Those who are granted membership based on their contributions to the agricultural and natural resource sciences.

Individual members are designated as:

  • Undergraduate/Graduate Student: Enrolled full-time in an accredited educational institution and/or program that leads to the award of an associate or undergraduate (post baccalaureate professional or graduate) degree.
  • Professional: Working and not enrolled as a full-time student.
  • Special (Supporting Member or Honorary Member): Contact the Chapter Advisor for qualifications.