Readmission to the University

If a student attends K-State but interrupts his or her studies prior to obtaining the degree by not attending school for a semester or more, a Readmission Application must be filed with the Office of Admissions. Readmission must be to the same program in which the student was last enrolled if student was on warning. Once readmitted, appropriate procedures for changing a major can be followed if the student desires to pursue a different interest area.

Access the readmission application.