The K-State Ag Diversity Programs Office was established to promote leadership, understanding, and diverse opportunities among students and faculty in the College of Agriculture.
The Diversity Programs office is guided by six objectives:
- Recruit students through various programs and events.
- Retain students through mentoring and involvement with clubs.
- Enrich students abilities through proper guidance and leadership roles.
- Graduate students through proper academic advisement and encouragement.
- Place students into jobs and graduate school through networking opportunities.
- Provide a safe environment for learning.
Diversity Programs Office Staff
Dr. Zelia Wiley
Assistant Dean and Director
Lonnie Hobbs Jr.