KSRE Research Fellows
The K-State Research and Extension (KSRE) Summer Research Fellowship is an eight-week paid fellowship designed for undergraduate students from land-grant colleges and universities. The program seeks to prepare students representing underrepresented groups for the dynamic and demanding work of graduate school in agriculture-related fields of study.
- Introduce students to the high-standard work level of graduate school.
- Help students develop research, writing and presentation skills.
- Provide opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Encourage multi-cultural students to pursue graduate degrees.
- Develop hands-on research experience.
- Work and build relationships with distinguished professors.
- Housing, meals, and transportation expenses are covered.
- Stipend provided for personal expenses.
Who Can Apply
- U.S. citizens.
- U.S. permanent residents.
- U.S. nationals or those who have received protected status.
- All applicants must have completed at least four semesters of undergraduate study.